October 2, 2009
Panel 1:Taking a cue from I Found All Six, I hereby present you with today's puzzle. Find the six differences between Wednesday's Panel 3 and Friday's Panel 1:
Answers are at the bottom.
Panel 2:Now there's a plan, Mark. I would remind you that these are the dudes who have so far proven able to sneak up on you in the middle of the night and knock you unconscious without giving you the slightest opportunity to pummel them with your ferocious Right Fist o' Justice.
Panel 3:Okay, WTF is going on with the smoke in this story arc? Have we seen normal smoke yet? Every time we see a fire, the smoke is shin-high, and looks like a tiny cumulus cloud. As a former Boy Scout who has spent A LOT of time burning shit, I've never seen smoke that didn't rise above knee level.
The Answers to Today's Puzzle:
1. Bob's magic fairy dust finally worked today.
2. Mark remembered to put on his Official Cooking Safety Hat on Wednesday.
3. Sassy knew better than to sit in the fire on Wednesday.
4. Mark forgot about his sodium-induced high blood pressure on Friday.
5. Kinky the Creeping Vine straightened up his act on Friday.
6. Mark's elbow was feeling loquacious on Wednesday.