Wednesday, December 30, 2009

365 Days of Mark Trail

I just want to note (in an egregiously belated fashion) that this is the 365th (or is it 366th?) Mark Trail that I have commented on. While I may have done it late; while I may have done it in short, terse and unfunny sentences; I have now managed to address every single Mark Trail published since December 23, 2008. And you, my loyal readers, have suffered every step of the way. For that, I salute you!

December 23, 2009

Panel 1:Silly sheriff. You really ought to be keeping your eyes on Mark's hands.

Panel 2:I mean, look. He's holding a phone right now!

Panel 3:But not now? Who cares! Look at the power! With one roundhouse, Mark is able to knock the hat off J.W. Peppers head, the tie off his gut, and the keys out of his hand. That, my friends, is the sort of fist-work we've been waiting for all year! I find this a fitting tribute by the Jackelrod Sphere to my year of service.

No comments:

Post a Comment