Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Give me convenience, or give me death.

December 12, 2009

Panel 1:I like how Mark works. Don't break the glass in the door. Pick the biggest window in the joint and toss a giant D-cell battery through it. Very cool.

Panel 2:Now he's looking properly panicked.

Panel 3:How convenient!

December 11, 2009

Panel 1:What, was Mark hired by the Ministry of Silly Walks?

Panel 2:Oh noes!

Panel 3:I really ought to add this to my list of applicable laws in teh Trailosphere: Trespassing is okay if the place is old.

December 10, 2009

Panel 1:Does the hyena-pig look worried or guilty? I don't think so.

Panel 2:If we're fortunate, Rusty will be playing the role of Gabilan, Mark will be playing the role of Jody Tiflin, and the pelicans will be playing the role of the vultures in this little drama.

December 9, 2009

Panel 1:I really shouldn't laugh as hard as I am right now when faced with Rusty's tear-stained face. Clearly, I'm a heartless bastard.

Panel 2:Well, that'll make the sawing easier.

Panel 3:Awesome! Slow drowning! Now that's a demise I can get behind.

December 8, 2009

Panel 1:Mmm...yes. Somehow. Sheer laziness on the part of the Jackelrod Sphere, that's how.

Panel 2:Look, Mark. If Rusty's leg doesn't hurt that much, it means the leg isn't bearing the weight of the car. Which means that the hub/brake assembly is bearing the car's weight. Thus, if you want to free Rusty's leg, let the hub/brake assembly rest in the sand and dig out around Rusty's leg. Dumbass.

Panel 3:Saw it off!

December 7, 2009

Panel 1:Plausible.

Panel 2:Plausible.

Panel 3:Totally fucking implausible.

December 5, 2009

Panel 1:Riiiiiight.

Panel 2:That Rusty, he's a fast little fucker. Note that yesterday, he was crawling under the right side of the car when the hyena-pig knocked into the jack. Today, he's fleeing out from under the back of the car. Shame he didn't use that uncanny speed just to back out from the side of the car.

Panel 3:On November 30, Mark was stricken with horror at the thought of running over a deer. Today, his only son is getting crushed by a car, and he looks...I don't know...concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment