Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It all comes down to the facial hair, doesn't it?

March 17, 2010

Panel 1:"For example, threaten to flog them with your paddle. That should hold them for a good, long time."

Panel 2:More likely, it will result in Ranger Buzz getting his ass kicked six ways to Sunday. Poor guy.

Panel 3:"If not, you can probably just find me floating face down in the lake!"

March 16, 2010

Panel 1:You know what? I think Mark just might pull off this "Japanese tourist" disguise.

Panel 2:Nooo. Really? Shit, I thought they just did it for sheer meaningless randomness.

Panel 3:The liquor part? If it had been me, I would have snuck up on the poker part.

March 15, 2010

Panel 1:Well, if there had been any doubt as to the nature of the Parker Brothers, it's certainly cleared up now. Look at all that facial hair!

Panel 2:What a fucking rube. No doubt he'll be surprised when they don't slow down as they plow over his canoe.

1 comment: