Friday, September 11, 2009

Playing catchup and almost there!

September 19, 2009

Panel 1:I see Sideburns McFacialhair has switched a more lethal weapon than a big stick. Good for him.

Panel 2:Bob, next time you talk to your stylist, you might ask him to dye your eyebrows, too. Otherwise, folks will know you're not a natural blond.

Panel 3:Bob's concern for Mark's health was certainly short-lived.

September 18, 2009

Panel 1:Nah, don't sweat it. A baseball bat to the back of the head? He'll be up in no time.

Panel 2:I see that alligator got into Rusty's "special grass."

September 17, 2009

Panel 1:WHAT?!?!? What can you see Mark?!?!?!

Panel 2:Oh. A red pashmina. Cool.

Panel 3:I'm afraid those action lines don't give us much clarity here. Did Sideburns McFacialhair just whack Mark on the back of the head with enough force to crush his skull, or did he whiff right over the top of his well-coiffed head?

September 16, 2009

Panel 1:Better buckle those pants, too, Mark.

Panel 2:Christ, another gigantic fucking bird. What kind of fucked up swamp is this?

September 15, 2009

Panel 1:Those two look just a little too happy in that picture.

Panel 2:"I'd better mop up this mess before I go out and check on it!"

Panel 3:Hmm...yes, because there's nothing more sensible than chasing down armed poachers in the middle of the night dressed in your ivory whites and ecrus.

September 14, 2009

Panel 1:"And I'll tie Sassy to that tree over there by the water."

Panel 2:"And be sure to put more of that special grass on the fire, too, Mark. You wouldn't happen to have a bag of marshmallows lying around, would you? A loaf of bread? Dry spaghetti? Fuck it. I'll just eat Sassy."

Panel 3:Why is Rusty draped in what appears to be the intestines of a very large cetacean?

September 12, 2009

Panel 1:"Of course, they'll never be able to find me, because my invisible feet don't leave foot prints. You, on the other hand, Mark, are screwed...even feet as small as yours are likely to leave footprints."

Panel 2:"And Rusty, here's a lesson you should never forget: I am the law."

September 11, 2009

Panel 1:"But, not just any old hook trap. My hook trap. I knew Sassy would come in handy one day!"

Panel 2:"Fortunately, Victorinox makes a Swiss Army knife small enough to fit my tiny hands! I just hope it can cut through the braided yarn I used to catch that beast!"

Panel 3:Apparently, they also dress all in beige sometimes, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment