Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday's Dispatch from the Front

September 29, 2009

Panel 1:Wow, Bob is good at lying!

Panel 2:What exactly is Mark supposed to be doing in this picture, harvesting cotton?

Panel 3:"Or, maybe they just beat you senseless because you looked like you deserve it...which you do."

September 28, 2009

Panel 1:"Thank God!"

Panel 2:"Blargh! Christ, Rusty, couldn't you warn me next time. I thought you were some sort of hideously deformed troll leaping out of the trees."

Panel 3:Speaking of hideously deformed, check out the skeletal claw that Mark is putting on Rusty's shoulder.

September 26, 2009

Panel 1:Unless Mark wandered into the ink spray of the giant land squid, the dark shadows on Mark's shirt suggest that Jackelrod Sphere has identified a highly unlikely light source for Mark in this panel.

Panel 2:"If I flap my arms hard enough, maybe I'll fly straight to Rusty!"

Panel 3:I don't know Mark, that's one seedy looking sphere lurking around Rusty's tent.

1 comment:

  1. Another comics? Done reading and looking for Friday updates.

    ReplyDelete