Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tickle, tickle

September 8, 2009

Panel 1:An admirable sentiment and one I cannot find anything to snark about...damn.

Panel 2:Damn straight, Bob. I don't have a cite for you, but I'm certain there's a law against flipping alligators on their back and tickling them with butter knives.

Panel 3:"Or, in your case, Bob, not working in the mill. You unemployed loser."

UPDATE: Aw, fuck. I just checked in at the Comic Curmudgeon and it turns out that Josh made basically the same joke for panel 2 today as I did...only earlier. Oh well, just letting y'all know I didn't cob from him.

September 7, 2009

Panel 1:You're really helping the kid there, Mark. Perhaps you should mention the gigantic mutated sucker-men who sneak up on campsites after dark and use their octopus arms to suck the lifeblood out of unsuspecting campers. That should really calm the Elf down.

Panel 2:Christ Almighty. I swear the Elf gets uglier every time the Jackelrod Sphere gives us a close-up.

Panel 3:Generally, it means someone just pulled a trigger.

September 5, 2009

Panel 1:"Otherwise, you're likely going to step in a pile of giant racoon shit. And let me tell you, that's no treat after they've been feasting on bivalves and cypress bark."

Panel 2:Maybe, maybe not, the real question here is what in the hell are you holding under your arm?

No comments:

Post a Comment