Monday, August 17, 2009

Clearing the vay-cay backlog.

August 17, 2009

Panel 1:Crazy like a gender-less fox!

Panel 2:Finally, you stupid git. Like I said, just shoot his ass and get out of there. This time, though, take the road.

August 15, 2009

Panel 1:I don't know Mark, let's check the next panel.

Panel 2:He does!

Panel 3:Nice to see Andy has shrunk back to his "normal" size. Also, kudos to the Jackelrod Sphere for not relying on the tired, but family-friendly, "What the hey?" instead opting to allow us to mentally fill-in the "e Fuck?"

August 14, 2009

Panel 1:Oh yes, that's a fine idea. You can jump out and shout "Surprise! while tackling the guy."

Panel 2:Like I said, total douche. Just shoot the asshole and run already.

August 13, 2009

Panel 1:What? You're going to shoot him with a sedative dart?

Panel 2:That, or you've stumbled upon a confused hunter trying to get four and twenty blackbirds for his pie.

Panel 3:Why? How does his mental state impact your likely course of action? Not at all, my androgynous friend, not at all. You're going to hunt his ass down and pummel him regardless of whether he intended to kill, or merely maim.

August 12, 2009

Panel 1:"So I'd better climb high enough that his bullets can't reach me!"

Panel 2:"But wait! What's this? That larch over there has a moustache. Finally! A suspect!"

Panel 3:Okay, I'll admit it, apart from the ridiculous image of Mark clinging to the giant half-dead tree in the background, this is a pretty good picture.

August 11, 2009

Panel 1:Everything I've read so far leads me to believe that I was correct in initially assuming that our friend Percival here is a Brit. I mean, who the fuck uses "blasted" as an adjective if not the Brits?

Panel 2:Or something... Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!!!

Panel 3:OK. Someone. Someone stupid enough to think that climbing the highest tree in a forest will somehow allow you to see through the canopy below.

August 10, 2009

Panel 1:I'm sure Mark's tiny loafers are well-suited for climbing trees that are dead from the waist up.

Panel 2:It's a shame those tiny loafers aren't armed with tiny machine guns so he can hold off the giant man-eating crows.

August 8, 2009

Panel 1:Why, so you don't have to shoot him again? This may be the single most inane piece of dialogue I've read so far in Mark Trail. And let me tell you, I've read a lot of inane dialogue.

Panel 2:Christ, what a douche.

Panel 3:Holy Fucked-up Perspective, Batman! The Jackelrod Sphere should believe everything it reads on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment