Monday, November 2, 2009

From the annals of stupid questions.

November 2, 2009

Panel 1:You may wonder why these very same noises did not awaken Sassy during any of the last 47 nights of this interminable storyline. I certainly do.

Panel 2:"It's dinner!"

Panel 3:Well, Mr. Longburns, I think we can safely conclude that the dog did not get there by flying. Nor did it drive a swamp-buggy. The dog probably didn't parachute in, either. In fact, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the dog walked there. Crazy, I know...

October 31, 2009

Panel 1:Sassy somehow avoids another brush with death (i.e. getting stomped by an angry doe) and, instead of celebrating the dog's demise, we're left to wonder how it is that she can drop the deuce while running at top speed. I mean, how else can one interpret this picture? Clearly, Sassy is pinching a loaf here.

Panel 2:Uh, yeah, I did. That was the sound of a hyena-pig taking a dump in the woods. And, since someone was there to hear it, it made a noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment