Monday, June 22, 2009

The JS needs to take a Mulligan.

June 22, 2009

Panel 1:"He did mumble something about private property...maybe that helps?"

Panel 2:I would like to point out that in Saturday's panel 2 and panel 3 and today's panel 1, Mr. Transporter Guy is sporting a natty blue shirt and striped tie. In this panel, he has donned a blue jacket over a white shirt. Continuity error, or should he and Mark be smoking cigarettes now?

Panel 3:I have nothing to say about this panel...really...nothing.

June 20, 2009

Panel 1:"My...um...Spidey Sense...is um...telling me to look there."

Panel 2:It's a miracle!

Panel 3:Mm. Let me guess. He thought the old man wasn't making as much money as he should have, and decided to find a way to boost their profits. Not quite the chip off the old block that Old Man Williams had wished for, I'm sure. Needless to say, I think my prediction about the equivalency of mullets and moustaches will be borne out.

No comments:

Post a Comment