Thursday, July 30, 2009

Late to the races...

August 1, 2009

Panel 1:"Or so says the Trail-o-vision..."

Panel 2:"And once you do, hunt that murderous fucker down and tear out his throat!!!"

Panel 3:Mmm... yes, a totally unpredictable twist in the plot. Who could have seen this coming? Not me!

July 31, 2009

Panel 1:This panel clearly suggests that Mark met Joey the Mullet, took him to the drums, saw him get shot, took him to the hospital, and went back out to the drums all in the course of a morning. Call me crazy, but that doesn't really jibe with, you know, time.

Panel 2:The Jackelrod Sphere might want to take refresher course in English grammar. The use of the same pronoun to refer to two different people in the same sentence doesn't really work that well.

July 30, 2009

Panel 1:"Using my patented Trail-o-vision, I should be able to trace the trajectory of the bullet and determine where our shooter was standing."

Panel 2:"Thank you Trail-o-vision! Now, if only I had that dadblasted Trail-o-schnoz. I need to hurry up and eat the rest of that case of Cocoa Crispies and send off for it!"

Panel 3:Meh, I've got nothing.

July 29, 2009

Panel 1:Mark, you could just wait for the doctor to dig the two leads out of Joey the Mullet's chest.

Panel 2:That sparrow seems to be infested with bird mites who are familiar with the Trailian oeuvre. I have to say, though, that the stomach-dwelling might seems to be kind of a smart ass.

Panel 3:"Are you threatening me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment