Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rhetorically speaking...no.

July 14, 2009

Panel 1:I'm beginning to question Ms. Williams' intelligence. Does she really think that her hapless brother has the ability to take care of his gangster buds? If he did, wouldn't he have done so already?

Panel 2:Hmmm...I see she's bought into the whole Mark Trail = the Federal Government fallacy.

Panel 3:"More specifically, I'll ask him if he as any last words he'd like to share while my gangster friends measure him for his new concrete shoes."

July 13, 2009

Panel 1:Now that's certitude! I also like how the Jackelrod Sphere uses dramatic bolding to capture the concept of individual liability for corporate officers.

Panel 2:I take it Ms. Williams' question is a rhetorical gambit to highlight her initial assertion?

Panel 3:Wait. What? If you don't use the mob to ship waste, you'll get killed; if you go to the police, you'll get killed; if you go to Mark Trail you'll go to jail. This only makes sense if Mark Trail is, in fact, the federal government. Since he's not, this is gibberish.

July 11, 2009

Panel 1:I'm sorry, what? I was distracted by the silhouette of the person in the background preparing to shoot a patron in the head with his tommy gun. You crazy mobsters and your crazy mobster night clubs.

Panel 2:I see Mark has contracted out his interrogation work to a flock of geese who, it would appear, can talk out of their cloacae.

No comments:

Post a Comment