Monday, May 18, 2009

Sci-fi Catsup

May 18, 200


Panel 1:A scene from "The Lametrix"

The Elf: "That's what happened..."


"....oh shit..."

Mark:"Rusty! What's wrong?"

The Elf: "A deja vu!"*

Cherry: "Huh? So what?"

The Elf: "It's a glitch in the Lametrix. It means they've changed something....Oh fuck! The bowl of shapeless mush! It's white, not orange anymore!"

Mark: "Goddamit! I want turnips, not potatoes! They know how much I hate potatoes. Those heartless, evil machines..."

Panel 2:[whispering to Cherry]"The first $50 at least. I figure he won't be able to count any higher than that anyway."

Panel 3:Actually, that would be prudent. And prudence, my dear Cherry, has virtually nothing to do with intelligence....which is why it is even conceivable that the Elf thought of it in the first place.

*In this case, a flashback to April 6th.

May 16, 2009


Panel 1: While Stringy reclines against a rock sucking his thumb, the Elf relates the genesis of his misadventure to the world's biggest dog.

Panel 2:"Otherwise, I would have had to spend the rest of my life pimping out my tushy-licking hyenapig in whatever wretched hive of scum and villainy Stringy and Tom Wopat took me to...like Branson or somewhere."

Panel 3:She did? If I recall correctly, she did a little barking while you hid in the shrubs and then spent the better part of three panels hanging around by her scruff. If she's a hero, then I'm Brad Fucking Pitt and I'm about to pop out for a quick snogg with my girlfriend...

No comments:

Post a Comment