Friday, March 6, 2009

Time enough for fart jokes.

March 6, 2009


Panel 1: Oh man, the parallelogramitization of Ken's face is even worse than I initially thought! It appears that the force of Buck's hit not only pushed the left side of his face up relative to the right, it actually compressed his head into a single two-dimensional plane. Poor guy. Mark's right. That's tough.

Panel 2: "Oh Ken, I know you only beat me, deny me human contact and shoot at my pet deer because I'm a silly, stupid, weak, female of lesser intelligence with a predilection for hysteria, the vapors, and philandering. Can you ever forgive me for giving you so many reasons to abuse me? I promise, I'll be better. I'll start right now, by squeezing your head back to it's normal shape!"

Panel 3: "Patty, pull my finger."

No comments:

Post a Comment