Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 3, 2009

Thank you, Jackelrod Sphere, for giving me part of the day off and only employing two panels upon which I must expend my precious bodily fluids.

Panel 1: Egads! The whippersnapper is at it again, making Howdy-Doody mumble more inane shit. Today it's something about Mark Trail using his vast androgynous powers to make water run uphill and back into the swamp. Like I said, inane shit.

Panel 2: Hey, Jackelrod Sphere, stop yer anthropomorphizing. I doubt very much that the creatures of the swamp "appreciate" the precious water any more than a spider appreciates its web or a fecal coliform sample appreciates its agar medium. I, on the other hand, very much appreciate that you have created the crocodilian incarnation of Ming the Merciless to lord over those thankless and ungrateful creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment