Friday, January 23, 2009

Mad rabbit skilz

January 23, 2009


Panel 1: I see Ken the Kung-Fu Master’s hands have shrunk back to their normal (i.e., tiny) size. And it’s pleasing to see him adopt such a fey pose. Much more in line with his sun-baked Barbie-man name.

Panel 2: Note the interstitial time-cue that precedes this panel. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one before in Mark Trail, and it really makes me wonder why it’s necessary now. Who cares if Mark decided to clean his camera after Ken the Kung-Fu Master did a little vogue-ing for his wife?

But, with that said, I would like to raise the question once again: What’s the sudden interest in prohibiting people from keeping wild animals as pets? A mere month ago, we were witness to all manner of perversions committed by a pet raccoon and we heard nary a peep from our “man” Mark.

Panel 3: Ladies and Gentlemen, Le Pétomane has returned!…as a rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment