Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wooden love

January 6, 2009


Panel 1:Cherry Trail, her hair parted neatly on the right, slumbers away in peaceful repose…

Panel 2:…Suddenly, the silence of the cabin at Lost Forest is broken by a pounding at the door. Or is it pounding? It sounds somewhat like wood hitting wood, with that sharp knocking sound.

Panel 3: Cherry! Don’t open that door! It’s...???? Your guess is as good as mine, but I’m thinking it ain’t the androgynous naturalist we all know and love. Probably, it’s that psychotic mannequin who, driven to distraction by Cherry’s deliciously naughty right-part and sexy flannel nightgown, has decided that mere lurking isn’t getting him anywhere. If my hunch is correct, he’ll be standing there in his best bow tie and bowler hat, holding a box of chocolates for his sweet temptress, Cherry.

1 comment:

  1. I expected a picture of me in my dapper bowler and argyle sweater vest.

    ReplyDelete