Thursday, January 15, 2009

Look at that rack!

January 15, 2009


Panel 1: Oh fuckin-A. You have got to be kidding me. Cherry actually put on blue buckskin to ride over to her friend Patty Frampton’s house? Blue buckskin? What is this? Roy Rogers and Dale Evans conduct an intervention?

And Patty’s husband is named Ken? You’d better watch out Ken, there’s not room enough for two sexless androgynes in this county! I hereby make a prediction. I predict that Ken has a mustache. I also predict that Ken will, at some point in the next three months, be the recipient of an Official Mark Trail Beat Down.

Panel 2: Yes, I’m sure Ken is in the lumber business. Possibly as a lumberjack?

Panel 3: Oh god, no. A deer? I mean, he’s a fine-looking specimen and certainly has a nice…ahem…rack.* But, a deer? You bet your sweet ass you’re going to be in trouble there Patty Frampton. We here in America don’t look kindly on woman-on-deer relationships. But don’t blame yourself, blame the gays.

*I'd like to tender my thanks to the Jackelrod Sphere. Some days, this stuff just writes itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment