Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Same shit, different day

January 28, 2009


Panel 1: Can anyone say Mom jeans? I’m increasingly unsure what Buck sees in this woman that might lure him away from the nimble young does of Lost Forest.

Panel 2: I was all ready to write, “Buck likes to keep his nose in the butter” for this panel, when I realized that I wrote more or less the same thing yesterday. So, I went back and took a peek at yesterday’s post. Compare:


Lo’ and behold, it’s the same damn panel, or at least the same damn silhouette set against a different background. Lazy ass Jackelrod Sphere.

Panel 3: Hard to say if Mark’s use of “will” instead of “would” is a result of him being an imperious bastard or merely another one of his botched attempts to sound less like a cyborg.

No comments:

Post a Comment